Nathan, on the other hand, lost his first tooth this week. But we can't find the tooth because he lost it in his sleep!!! So he had to write the Tooth Fairy a letter to make sure she knew he lost a tooth. Oh so cute!!!
Easter was wonderful! How amazing is our Lord!!! My kids are begining to admire the wonderous works of God. If fills my heart with joy when they want to know more about God. For Easter we gave the kids a Bunny. His name is Sharky...I know! What in the world are they thinking but whatever! Believe me, it is not your cute little bunny Foo-Foo. Oh no! It's the bunny Goliath. That thing is huge. At least it is potty trained and will only poop in the cage. Nathan had to clean out the cage the other day. A little piece of poop landed on his hand and he started gaging. I thought I was going to fall over of laughter. He was panicking while screaming, "Diseases, germs, oh mommy help!" Yeah, I think I go over board on cleanliness...you think?
We also went to Fernbank for a field trip this past week. The kids loved it! We have had a great time at homeschooling. I love the opportunity it provides you with your children.
And on a lighter note, I am urging people who have to deal with people to read Jan Silvious book Fool-Proofing Your Life. Plus, if you have never read any of her books or listened to her audios go to the christian bookstore. TOTALLY worth it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment