Okay, I must admit! My life is full of adventure. We start around 7 am. Well if I can race the kids to the sunrise! I must be prepared BEFORE the young'ns awake. Now that means, I must have everyone's outfits ready (or an ideas of what they will wear), breakfast ready or where Nathan can get to the items he needs to make breakfast for us (his new family duty), home school ready, and I have to look "awake." But don't confuse organization with being overwhelmed! Oh no! I LOVE this job. I mean, really, how many parents get to say, "I taught my son to read and write." Plus, Brad rocks as the substitute teacher (Just not at calendar time)! These few pics are of the past events of our household. My baby girl, BABY girl!, turned 4! AHHHH! Lord knows she will never date...well, we will see! These pictures are of her with her "mommy-made" cake, breakfast of her choice in bed (a family tradition), homemade V-day crafts, and little brother with Tinkerbell glasses. So why all the random pictures....because this everyday life full of questions, "mommy what's next?",
poopy diapers, math, reading, cooking, scrapbooking, sewing, cleaning, "mommy where's this?", and of course being a wife....KEEPS ME YOUNG! What can I say, 3 kids-5 and under, 8 years of blissful marriage to a cutie-pah-tootie, wonderful home, great church, and all at 30 years of age! Rock on God...My Cup Runneth OVER!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment