So we are on the way to drop Rebecca off at my mom's for a few hours of last minute Christmas shopping. Brad asked her what she would ask Santa for when she was in his lap. Without a thinking she said, "For you and mommy to get a good whoopin!" I just about fell over from laughter. She giggled and said, "That's a good one, huh!"
Well all is well and rockin here. I have finally come to terms with my Christmas tree. Yes, that's right! The decorations are on the top quarter of the tree because of my sweet little 16 month old, Adam. He thinks all decorations are for throwing and rolling. Not so good. I just laugh, mainly because I know how fast they grow. Why worry about it? In just a few years no one will bother the tree. Awe:(....
On the otherhand, I have managed to stay on top of things this year. Brad's family is always packed with a scheduled list of places to go! I believe we have5 confirmed celebrations for the in-law side. My family hasn't set dates yet. We are more "go with the flow" type people. It can be good and bad. But for the most part we manage the holidays. But I do see that in the next few years we will have to limit our activites. Mainly because we are ready to start our own traditions.
Well, I think that is enough for now....who knows I might post later...
uhmp...who I am kidding! I have 3 kids to chase, homework, finishing Christmas decor, letters to write, studies that need to be finished, dinner, clean-up.....oh well and oh so merry :)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Whoopans!!!
Posted by mommy at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment