CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I can't believe it! He refuses to crawl but will walk!!! I think I am going to cry and have myself a pan of brownies. NO MORE BABIES FOR ME!!!!! But he IS super cute! Adam's birthday will be July 25. He will be 1 year old. I can't believe how fast time flies. This time around, with Adam being the 3rd, I have enjoyed each stage of his development. Not to say that I didn't want it to go by fast on some days (you know the days where you stayed up all night with a screaming baby and @ 3pm he is STILL screaming). But I have to say I appreciated the stages because I knew how fast this little one would fly! Oh how thankful I am of the times even the crazy ones. Life is too big and too fast!

0 comments: