Hello All,
We have had a busy summer already. BUT I have some great news. Nathan's little eyes were opened to God's glory and he asked Jesus into his heart. I do believe the angels jumped for glory while I cried tears of Joy!!!! It was a precious moment of which I am grateful to have taken part in his little life! ( thank you Lord!)
Meanwhile, I am planning VBS and loving it! It is so good to be in a role that allows you to think like a kid yet offer a true God...at the same time!
My kids are growing up too fast. Nathan will be 6 this year. Man, how time flies!!! We recently went on vacation and had a blast. I realized then how fast time flies. Well, enjoy these pictures!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Posted by mommy at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Praise Jesus! I'm excited for Nathan! Isn't so great to be a part of our children's developing hearts and watch them grow!!
Post a Comment